Terms and Conditions
Please Read and Print for Future Reference : Please Read This Agreement Carefully Before Using These Services. By Using This Website And/ Or Registering Up As An Affiliate With The Affiliate Program, You Agree To Be Bound By These Terms And Conditions. Thereafter, Be Sure To Read These Terms And Conditions Periodically As We Will Make Changes To Them From Time- To- Time. You Will Be Bound By These Changes.
1. Definitions : For purposes of clarity, the terms "we" and "us" refer to Golden Lady Affiliates and "you" and "Webmaster" refers to the other party to the contract formed by the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The term "Client" is defined as any company that has contracted Golden Lady Affiliates to promote their Product(s). The contract provides you with the non-exclusive right to direct users (“Visitors”) of your site or sites to Client's websites, in return for the payment of commissions and referral bonuses specified below, subject to all other Terms and Conditions:
2. Affiliate Program Application and Enrollment : To become an Affiliate you will have to submit a completed Affiliate Program Application. We will evaluate your application and, where applicable, notify you of your acceptance. We may reject your application if we determine, in our sole discretion, that Your Site is not suitable for the Affiliate Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, inclusion of content on Your Site that we deem is in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, which by way of example only, contains:
- sexually explicit, pornographic or obscene content (whether in text or graphics)
- speech or images that are offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or otherwise)
- graphic violence
- politically sensitive or controversial issues or any unlawful behavior or conduct. Similarly, we shall reject your application if we determine, in our sole discretion, that Your Site is designed to appeal to minors. If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Affiliate Program at any time.
3. Real New Players
"A "Real New Player" shall mean an Internet user who accesses the Casino Site directly through a Link, opens a new user account and make the required minimum deposit in such account, and plays on the Casino Site. Neither you nor your relatives are eligible to become Real New Players and should you or they do so you will not be eligible to receive the relevant commission. For this purpose, the term "relative" shall mean any of the following: spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling. The number of Real New Players per individual household computer is strictly limited to one.
4. Company’s Rights to refuse or close accounts and applicants
- The Company may refuse any applicant New Customer or close a New Customer’s account if it in sole opinion of the Company is necessary to comply with the Company’s policy and/or to protect the interest of the Company.
- If the Affiliate is in breach of this Agreement the Company may besides closing the Affiliate’s account take any other steps at law to protect its interest
- We reserve the right to reject any customer or purchase deemed incompliant with our standards and/or the terms of this agreement.
- Qualifying players that are directed to us from your referral site will generate 30% life commission, subject to the terms of this agreement, and calculated at the end of each calendar month. Referral commissions will be paid between the 1st and 14th of every month. We require a minimum commission of $50 before making a payment to affiliates. Affiliates who have selected wire transfer will need to reach a minimum of $1000 on commissions. Wire transfers can be requested under the amount of $1000 but will incur a $50 transaction fee.
- Negative balances do not carry over, unless due to fraud, chargeback's, or other form of return to the customer. If your balance at the end of the calendar month is negative due to winnings or other accepted circumstances, the balance will be set to 0. Services cancelled by the customer and/or returns that result in refunds to the customer will be calculated and deducted from your earnings the following month, and subsequent months if the total due to the affiliate is less than the amount to be deducted.
- Any and all chargeback's will be deducted before calculating the commission due to the affiliate.
- Any attempt to defraud or otherwise secure inflated referral fees will result in the termination of this agreement.
- Theft of third party content with the intent of gaining potential income is strictly prohibited and will result in none-payment of referral fees and/or termination of this agreement.
- You may only register with our affiliate program once.
- Referral fees will not be paid for purchases made by you or any party directly or indirectly related to you either personally or professionally. Purchasing on behalf of the customer in an attempt to receive referral income is prohibited in this agreement.
- The affiliate acknowledges that we monitor all affiliate registrations and purchases. Further, you accept that we have the right to terminate this agreement and/or withhold referral fees if and when any violation of this agreement is found to have occurred.
- All confidential Information must not be used for own commercial or other purposes or shared to any person or third party neither direct nor indirectly without the prior explicit and written consent of the Company.
- The Affiliate shall not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
- This clause 12 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
7. Amendments to this Agreement : The Company reserves the right to, at any time and at its sole discretion, with or without giving any prior notice to the Affiliate, amend, alter, delete or add any of the provisions of this Agreement. If applicable, a written notice of the amendments will be sent to the Affiliate’s registered email address and such notice will be deemed to be served once sent by the Company. The Affiliate’s continuing participation in the Affiliate Program after any amendments or modifications have been made public will be deemed as the Affiliate’s acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
8. Modification : We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein, at any time and at our sole discretion.You understand that gambling laws may vary from city to city, state to state and country to country. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your participation in the golden lady affiliate program is legal in your local jurisdiction. you have independently evaluated the laws in your locale which apply to your activities and represent to golden lady affiliate that you may participate in the golden lady affiliate program without violating any applicable rules or laws. if your participation in the golden lady affiliate program is illegal you will not be entitled to any referral fees and golden lady affiliate reserves the right to recover any referral fees already received by you and to report you to the relevant authorities.